topbella

Monday, May 23, 2016

Single Mum

You ask me why I'm single? How I'm single? You say I'm such a strong woman, I'm so pretty, I'm clever and funny... how am I alone?

I'll tell you why..... I'll tell you how.. because I am not alone. I am in the most beautiful relationship with the love of my life. My daughter.

I get kisses on the forehead. I am the most important person in the world to someone. I am the one they confide in. They hold my hand in public. We laugh together. We have movie dates. We have coffee dates and go out to dinner together and we fall asleep in each others arms.
 
Why would I make her sleep in her own bed so I could let someone else in? I live with the love of my life and one day she will grow up and move out and maybe then I'll take you up on the offer of going to dinner with your best friends, younger brother's, bosses, best mate.
 
Till then this is why I'm single.

 But I'm not alone.

*Disclaimer: Not my own piece of writing, came across it on the world wide web...but definitely true to my current lifestyle with my "Mini-Me" Muffin*

0 Reader Repsonses:


My Photo
Ms Boop
Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy the intricate workings of my mind as much as I do. Love Betty xXx
View my complete profile