topbella

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Three Weeks

It has been three weeks since you broke my heart. 
I hate you for what you did to me. But sooner or later I know I need to let go of that hate. Because holding onto that hate is just another form/disguise/way of holding onto you. 
I don’t need to hold onto you in any way, as if holding onto something about you is some form of life raft, a safety net…
You are the one I needed saving from and letting go completely is my life raft, my safety net.
I'm not ready to forgive you yet...but the anger is slowly fading and I am seeing things more clearly now.
It has been three weeks since I saved myself

0 Reader Repsonses:


My Photo
Ms Boop
Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy the intricate workings of my mind as much as I do. Love Betty xXx
View my complete profile