topbella

Sunday, July 17, 2011

How to Boil An Egg....IN THE MICROWAVE!!

I love to cook. And I think I'm pretty darn good at it.

However, I could not boil an egg to save my life - seriously!

I have tried all the tricks of the trade and yet some how manage to eff it up!

Then one day, my mummy taught me a little trick. Comes in handy if you're out, hungry and don't have access to a stove but do have access to a microwave (such as staying in tiny hotels etc)

Boiling and egg in the microwave.  WTF? I know right, but it works.

Here is my video tutorial How To guide for boiling an egg in the microwave.

Enjoy...

Click:  How to Boil an Egg in the Microwave

0 Reader Repsonses:


My Photo
Ms Boop
Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy the intricate workings of my mind as much as I do. Love Betty xXx
View my complete profile