topbella

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Pregnancy Journey - 01 July 09

01-July-09

So its been a while since my last entry because, well lets face it, nothing much is happening. Early pregnancy at the moment is actually rather boring.

I am roughly 13 weeks going into my 2nd trimester now, and I have maybe the tiniest of tiny bulges on my tummy to indicate that I am still pregnant but other than that not much is going on (at least not on the surface). Over the past few days I have started to get this weird feeling inside me…sort of like a soft feather-duster brushing affect…its hard to explain but apparently that’s the baby growing and moving around in my uterus.

I've been getting a bit more indigestion lately – always at bed time (no matter what time of day it is) so I'm losing sleep, and my face is still disgusting – I look and feel like a hormonal teenager and its really quite depressing. I hope it starts to clear up soon because I am sick of wearing make-up!!

Dental Update:Turns out I probably wont be needing root canal after all, he may have saved the nerve/root (yay). Instead, I shall just be getting a crown to protect the tooth for the next however many years of my life. It is going to be extremely expensive but if it needs to be done, then I’ll do it!

That pretty much sums up what’s been happening lately. I have my next appointment with Dr Paul on the 13th (I think) so I'm sure there may be more to update after that.

0 Reader Repsonses:


My Photo
Ms Boop
Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy the intricate workings of my mind as much as I do. Love Betty xXx
View my complete profile