topbella

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Redundancy

Shortly after my last entry...yes the very (extremely) explicit one, I was freeed from that hell-hole and made redundant.

I was pissed off to begin with because after 2 and a half years of my life, I was given 10 minutes to pack some stuff and was marched out the building, that's just how they do it for security purposes, but still 10 minutes is just disgusting, I wasn't even able to go and say goodbye to anyone, or my mum!!

However, that aside it was the best thing to happen to me... not only was I free but I was also sent off with a nice little redundancy payout that allowed me to put 90% in savings and still do an extremely massive shopping spree at the same time :)

0 Reader Repsonses:


My Photo
Ms Boop
Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy the intricate workings of my mind as much as I do. Love Betty xXx
View my complete profile