topbella

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What About Ben?

What about Ben?

Computer nerd

Married

Mid - 20's

More sex appeal in his little toe than some guys have in their whole bodies

Yet not the sexiest guy out there…

What is it about Ben that people cant seem to get enough of

Everyone wants his attention

Everyone loves to flirt with him

He loves to flirt with everyone

But if it's with you its always so much more meaningful right?

He's always on her mind

He see's the way she looks at him

She see's the way he looks at her

Is he just being playful

She doesn't know

She quivers when they make eye contact

She feels a pulse where she shouldn't

She wants him

He lingers in her thoughts

She dreams about him

Naughty dreams

She wants him even more

Why

What power does he possess that all the others don't

No one knows

No one will ever know

For he has left

Gone

He may return again

He may not

But he will forever be in her mind

In her head


In her dreams

But what about Ben?

0 Reader Repsonses:


My Photo
Ms Boop
Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy the intricate workings of my mind as much as I do. Love Betty xXx
View my complete profile