topbella

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Forbidden

why is it that we want what we cant have


why is it that we cant have what we want


why cant we have the best of both worlds


why do we want the best of both worlds


when She thinks of you She hates herself, but She cant stop


She wants to touch you


She wants you to touch Her


She wants you to do what you do


She wants to kiss you, She wants to feel your skin with Her mouth


She wants your magic


She wants you to see Her, She wants to see you, She wants to feel you in her, on her, around her


She wants what She cant have


She cant have what She wants


She cant have the best of both worlds


why does She want the best of both worlds


She still hates Herself


She still cant stop



0 Reader Repsonses:


My Photo
Ms Boop
Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy the intricate workings of my mind as much as I do. Love Betty xXx
View my complete profile