topbella

Monday, April 15, 2013

The Other Side

It's like I was almost an adult.

Like, I had an apartment, and a job, and a child, and a fiancé.
I was living this textbook life of what it all should be.
And then, one day, I dunno, it's as though I...woke up.

And everything was different.
The same but, different.

And I'm not an adult.
Yet I walk around this place, this "my apartment" and I feel like an intruder. Like I shouldn't be here.
Like I'm on the other side of the looking glass.
In someone else's life.
And it's so hard to breathe sometimes.

But I'll be home soon. Back to my life.

 It will be different than before.
 Different but, the same.

0 Reader Repsonses:


My Photo
Ms Boop
Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy the intricate workings of my mind as much as I do. Love Betty xXx
View my complete profile