topbella

Thursday, September 25, 2008

OH MY GOD - BREAKING NEWS!!!

OK so in my previous blog, I was prompted to blog about such a topic because of an attack that i was subjected to by a moth this morning down near security at work.

WELL - When Security Officer tried to kill the moth for me first he tried to spray, and as we know - to no avail. Then he tried to capture it but the bastard just wouldn't be caught! So in the end he managed to smoosh it with a tissue!!

Now, I said to Security Officer this morning, "Make sure you smoosh it completely - don't let it live! You have to smoosh its guts out - literally...break its neck....whatever you have to do to ensure its dead!!"

And he said "I promise you, its dead!"

And I said "Well you'd wanna make sure cuz if its not, then you've just pissed it off and put it in the bin in your office, giving it easy access to come back for you!"

I was just down there talking with Security Officer and guess what???

IT CAME BACK TO LIFE...AGAIN!!!! DIRTY LITTLE FUCKER!!!

I know this shit! Robots - or Aliens!!! they can only be destroyed by complete mutilation!!!

0 Reader Repsonses:


My Photo
Ms Boop
Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy the intricate workings of my mind as much as I do. Love Betty xXx
View my complete profile