topbella

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Doing Laundry

So I was doing some tidying tonight, just putting away laundry, and felt inspired to blog.
And you can pick yourselves up off the floor now, I didn’t decide to do housework on my own accord…Mr.J asked me to :P

Anyhow, as I was sorting through the piles that were there and forcefully trying to shove them into the already over-flowing allocated shelf spaces, it got me thinking…Do I really need all these clothes?

I know I’m a hoarder but I like my clothes and obviously, I still get use out of them, although some don’t fit quite as well as they used to.

Nowadays I spend my time slothing around the house in nanna knickers and a dressing gown all covered in spit up food, dribble and sometimes, a little baby poo (hehe), so when I do actually venture to the outside world, sometimes I like to put a bit of effort into how I look…sometimes! But being on a budget (that I can’t afford), I don’t often spend too much money on new clothes and any new clothes I’ve bought lately are size 0 and therefore a tad too small for me, so I do often fall back on some of my old favourites from my 9-5 days and theme them with casual jeans and some nice heels but going through some of the items I’ve been seen in lately it did occur to me that some don’t fit as well as they used to…since having a baby, my tummy has expanded a little, don’t even get me started on the size of my breasts and well lets face it, I’m not 18 any more!


0 Reader Repsonses:


My Photo
Ms Boop
Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy the intricate workings of my mind as much as I do. Love Betty xXx
View my complete profile